Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ok I get it. I just don't belong.

I'm like a round peg in a square hole, it may fit, but it doesn't really go there. Everywhere I turn, people welcome me with open arms, but then, it seems, they remember who I am or figure me out and they send me away. Because I'm not good enough. Because they don't need me. Because I JUST DON'T BELONG.

I read you loud and clear. I'm the only foster child with two living parents and who really wants the responsibility of raising an 18 year-old child who still needs a functional mother and father and a safe home and a warm bed and her freedom because she's grown all at once?

I've said it a million time, but I'll say it again fo those of you who missed it: I'm sorry I was born I can't fix it. I'm sorry I'm in your way, just say the word and I'll move. I'm sorry I love you and I'm not perfect, I'll try harder. I'm sorry for taking the air you wanted to breath and living the life you wanted to lead, but I promise soon I'll leave. As soon as I find another place where I can sort of belong until I ruin their lives.

Just wait a little while and I'll be dead, gone, or perfect, I promise...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smile... Jesus loves you and there are no bad moods on days when it's sunny and 70.

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, no one really fits in anywhere perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you are learing, the hard way, what we've all known for years. I'm sorry that you are hurting and that they are hurting you... finding out this way always sucks... hope it gets better.

Anonymous said...

"Life is still worth living it's just simply complicated"