Saturday, March 19, 2005

But I will go to my grave with the life that I gave Not just a melody line on a radio wave it dissipates and soon evaporates... I'll come back for the home life...


Mr. Future Millionaire is back and why haven't either one of us learned that we always fall in love at the wrong time? That our heart are never on corresponding strings? That we need the exact opposite thing from eachother at the exact same time, EVERYtime? When will we be able to time or palipitations and weaknesses in order to atleast skip the same beat? I miss him and I love him and i feel like such a fool for ever causing him pain and for ever breaking anything of his... and he's glad that I'm happy. I want to curl in his arms and wimper an accepted apology and feel his strong arms around me and hear a quiet, steady "It's ok... everything's ok..."

Nope not this time little one... You missed the bus (Yes bus, I like boats far too much to ever imagine having missed one...Althougth that's another whole sob story...)

No comments: