Monday, April 18, 2005

Ok so i know you all want to know about my blind date Saturday...

It was quite possibly the worst first-date experience I have ever had. He wouldn't talk to me. It was more like an interview really. We shook hands, we sat down, I asked questions, he answered, we went dutch, I went home an hour later than he did, we played dominoes with his sister and future brother-in-law, then i went to talk to my brother and went to bed while he watched anime with his sister and future brother in law. He's not even worthy of a mister title.

Ho-hum, the search for Mr.Bunny continues with no progress..

For those of you who might like to set me up with someone on a blind date, here are a few pointers for semi-success:

1. Don't set me up with someone younger than me... it just never works
2. Don't set me up with someone who can't talk. That's just lame.
3. Don't set me up with a gay guy. Been there, felt that...
4. Let me know if I can wear heels BEFORE i pick out my outfit for the date. There is nothing worse than meeting a 5'7'' guy in 4'' heels when we all know I'm tall enough.
5. If they're not christian, don't bother.
6. If they have the I.Q. of a colony of ants, don't bother.
7. If they use chopsticks as walrus teeth...
8. If they enjoy anime more than human interaction...
9. If they "want to beat"..
10. If they like talking ABOUT cars, jobs, school, The Civil War, Wal-mart, sex or any topic more than they like taling TO people...
11. If they are just lame...

As you can see by the ennumerated list i have supplied my future suitors and blind date set-ups, I'm not very particular. they don't have to be tall, handsome, genius, a certain age, or have particular hair quality/ color. They just have to be human. They hav to talk to me, they have to pretend to care about what i say, and they have to show some intelligent life. Other than that,it's free game. I'm low maintainence, I swear.

No more awful dates. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that does um... how would i put it... suck a nad. yep.