Friday, April 29, 2005

i just spent the whole day in bed protesting life.

Well, not the whole day, seeing as it's 11:55 and I'm typing a blog. And not really protesting life, either. Just plain sleeping. Sleeping and enjoying the wicked dreams my brain came up with. I've been awake for about an hour just daydreaming in bed. I haven't done this since I was a kid.

The reason for my half-protest is half-exhaustion. I don't know whether it's a reaction to the emotion things I've been going through or the work stuff or just my body saying NO MORE LIFE! but I slept a good 12 hours and i feel as though i could stand another 8, but I'm so thouroughly disgusted with myself that i had to atleast be awake.

Wanna know what I dreamt about? Work. Family. Friends. The same things I live, only in fake distorted ways like only my subconcious minds can provide.

Wanna know what I day-dreamt about? Mr.Future Millionaire. Our perfect wedding. Our adorable kids. Him giving in to my whining and keeping the Buick that I love so much. Things only my semi concious mind can cook up.

Maybe I should just go back to bed and forget actually living today...

No comments: