Monday, April 11, 2005

So I think I have finally found a dog that most likely represents my personality if I were, in fact, a dog.

This most annoying little pooch is named Patti. Patti is a bischon Frise (and that is french in case you never knew) Patti is a perfect specimen of dogness (as am I of humaness... as perfect as any pure-bred human can be...) she's tiny and jumpy and yappy and licky and fluffy like all bischons. She loves to love you in the most wet manner (doggy kisses are always french) and she hates it when you love someone more than her. She likes to be pet and she likes to be looked in the eye and she whines insesently when she feels as though you are not giving her enough attention. She never sleeps and she's never disappointed with anyones love. When told no, she tries harder, and when admonished, she loves longer. She's scared when she's alone and she hates to sleep in her cage. Patti has never been leash trained, but she rarely strays from heel position, because then she would feel to far away from things that she knew. Human's Love is Patti's only truth, and staying out of trouble is never an option.

Now if only I could be garanteed someones kindness just because I'm too cute and who else would take care of me if they didn't.... Then I would be as lucky as my annoying, licky, yappy, fluffy, tiny friend Patti.

No comments: