Saturday, November 01, 2003

Woohoo for places we can all fit in...

I just got back from Bible study with the young adults. For the first time in a long time I felt at home. I felt like I was where God needed me to be. That was exciting. There I was, conversating with a 28 year old, 4 years the senior of Mr.Mr, and she and I were going through the same things. And what she said I could identify with. And I want to help her. I hardly know her and I want to help out my sister in Christ just because she's my sister. It was amazing. And whats better? Mr.Mr drove me home and said that HE felt that I was in the right place. So it wasn't just me being comfortable, it really was me belonging.

Wow. I belong. In a family. And I have a home. I'm very near to becoming a stable, well-adjusted young adult.

Let's see what will happen next week to ultimately change and probably ruin everything...

TROUBLES make us TRUST.

No comments: