Thursday, October 30, 2003

AHHHH! Mr.Mr and Mr.Mr's truck! That was exciting!

I guess that sounds really bad without an explanation.
After al thats happened this week, I didn't think it was such a good idea to expect my mom to come and pick me up Monday night from band, so I asked for a ride and guess who decided to give me one? Need I say "woohoo"? So he drove me home and we sat and talked in his truck for atleast a half an hour. No big deal really, it was just nice to have someone to talk to and that that someone was him. And we talked about everything; My ex, his ex, how lonely life can be, how my family is a challenge and how okay that is and just about a million other things. SO EXCITING.

It's not like this changes anything, I'm still a little girl and he's still Mr.Mr, but it certainly made me feel better. Just having someone to talk to that could help me and isn't psycho condiscending or judgemental. Defenatly a nice way to spend my time.

Anyways, other than that things have been ubber uneventful. Other than pining over Mr. Hampster (which happens naturally anyways) life's been next to boring. Maybe it would be more fun if my glasses weren't indisposed and I could actually see 2 feet in front of me. Maybe it doesn't matter...

Toodle-loo, Gotta get back to CIP "enter the data. Make a graph. Save because you have to... blah blah blah-dee-blah"

No comments: