Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I wonder if anyone actually reads this. This is the most interesting form of communication I've yet to stumble across. I think it's interesting that this thing has become more about my points of view and less and less about what actually occurs in my life. It's just interesting how things work out. And I guess it's good because who would want to read all about what happens without knowing anything that they could actually respond to?

oi... Wisdom del this kid in my computer class. oi.

My birthday is coming up, and of course, so are the annual "birthday blues". I hate getting older. It's just one more year Mr. Biological procreator is missing. I was going to say Mr.Father, but he doesn't get that name. Stupid men...

Mr.Mr is occuping far too much of the space in my brain. He's definatly too old and definatly uninterested and I should definatly move on before I actually start thinking he might maybe possibly have some tiny minisucle inkling of longing or desire for just the slightest moment of my presence...

Well, I have to go and try and find something else to think about...

No comments: