Monday, November 17, 2003

Oh sweet I finally found a computer that can access my blog after rolling around the computer lab for about 3 hours! (okay... so thats a slight exageration, though I'm still rightly frustrated...)

Work was fun, as always. I'm just so glad I get paid to work in a shoe store. The shoes sell themselves, all I do is ring things up and talk to people about how cute their shoes are. God made me to do retail.

Hmph... My birthday is in 2.5 days, and I'm super anxious. More so than I thought I'd be. Maybe even more than last year, though last year I had my boo-boo to be anxious about. For those of you that don't know, "my boo-boo" was the fond reference I made to the man I now call Mr. Hamster. Mr. Hamster used to be the name I called him when he pissed me off and the only person I had to talk to was Mr.Heartbreaker.

Gollie, things are different this year... No boo-boo, though Mr.Hamster and I are friends, no Mr. Heartbreaker AT ALL, even though we were friends, and the friendship between Mr.Geri and myself steadily cooling... Lotsa new rules to learn. I hate trying to figure out how to treat which person. People should come with detailed instruction manuals....In both english and french...

Speaking of Mr. Hamster, his mommy sent me the nicest birthday card. She needs to have another baby (a boy) so that I can marry him... I just want to be her daughter-in-law, I'm not too particular on who I get to marry.

Maybe I can get her to adopt me...

I'm using a lot of elipses today. Sorry about that. Did you know that the King James Version of the bible has less than 700 different words in it? I just thought that was interesting. I wonder how many different words my blog entry contains on this lovely November day. I suppose I could begin to put to use the vast knowledge of modifiers and unusual, often time obscure vocabulary I possess so as to grow the numbers and impress those that might take the time to count.

Then again, I don't have all that kind of time...

No comments: