Thursday, November 20, 2003

"why does she keep calling me if she doesn't want to go out with me?"

The more I roll those words over in my mind, the more I think my only friend in the world is a lying sack of poo... either that or she's as deaf as a slug... your call.

My birthday sucked. I was totally kidding myself about the not needing gifts or a party. LOL, no not really, it was all good until El Papi yelled at me for (oh just guess I know you know this one) yup, you got it, church. The only thing I actually care about and I get nothing but admonished about it... Oh well...

I get to call my recruiter soon.

My english teacher is nuts. She says if I don't apply to college she won't pass me for the quater. Screw that. Monkey pants...

My pastor is such a nerd. Miss. Pastor's wife was like "pastor has the number of a boy for you" So I was like "YOYOYO PASTA HOOK ME UP WID DA HOTTIE!!" and he was like "herrre be his digits" and it was definately the number of a guy who came and sang at our church. A very nice, VERY cute guy, but I already have his number and, oh yeah, HE'S LIKE 25!!!

GRR... Not helping Pastor... I surely don't need another Mr.Mr...

No comments: