Saturday, November 22, 2003

Whispers of Temptation

I, much concerned with life
Saw the skull beneath the skin
And lustful creatures all around
Lean forward with lips full and grin.

Dead brown roots instead of balls
Drain the attention of wandering eyes
He knew my rambuncitious thoughts
Called in by lusts and luxeries.

He, I guessed, was a hands-on learner
Who could control not his fervor
To seize. And force. And dictate.
Calmed by nothing but that which penetrates

His flesh knew not patience,
His hand an expert beyond experience,
My body not yet a temple,
And I, quickly lead by harsh desires.


* * *

Summer was nice : The extreme heat
Gave way to naked skin
For short, but sweet unknown release
Giving fruitless promises of bliss.

Fro a chaise lounge,
On can see a world.
Observing, planning, asserting.
Scheming. Mouth-watering.

From which he pounced;
and with quick declaration.
"I lust for you"
A force on my subtlty.

Even the slightest hint
Aroused a deeper cry
For flames that danced between
To keep the empty warm.

No comments: