Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Tell me why nice guys never want to date anyone? I know two perfectly nice young men who have never had a serious relationship. Well, one, the other one had a serious relationship with me and now wants nothing to do with girls until he's married (opps, maybe thats a my bad...) Anyways, nice girls deserve nice guys and they're all in hiding. (I happen to consider myself a nice girl, in case you were wondering.)

At any sad rate, nice boys should get out there and date and show up the not so nice boys, who by the by also don't want to date moi.

I'm really starting to think this is a me thing...

Oh well, between volleyball, church, steering comittee, homecoming, and El Navy, who has time for boys?

Obviously El me-o, Since I have time to write this stupid prose to no one in particular...

No comments: