Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Sometimes I don't write because my life is so completely boring it merits no record whatsoever. And sometimes I don't write because I'm just too dern busy. This was one of those "My head's going to cave in if I don't get to sit down alone and just friggin chill" kinda weeks.

Homecoming was a mess. I ended up hating Mr...hmm... I don't think I've ever mentioned this guy before.. hmm... Mr.Hampster (as if that's not obvious). I ended up loathing the very sight of him by midnight Saturday. Damn him and his elegant attire and mature qualities that make him so dern mouth watering. I literally needed a mop an bucket to clean all the slober that consiquently flowed from my mouth just from looking at him in his little black suit with his walkie-talkie, running around like a gerbil all night. The day of the homecoming was absolutely agonizing, since I spent most of the day with his parents, two people whom I all but adore. I think it's worse loving his parents than it is being his friend. Being comfortable around them makes me feel like I still have an in, like I still have a chance. But we all know that's not happenin'. (For those f you t hat don't know, Mr. Hampster doesn't love me because I'm "too immature"... beyond belief, I know...)

Anyways, beyond that whole scene, Homecoming reeked of horribleness seeing as it ended with 30 cop cars, a k-9 unit, AND a helicopter. Oh and by the by in case you hadn't already guessed, Black people don't understand the whole mosh pit idea... If you are friends with a black person and they EVER mention mosh pitting, please instruct them on how to do so properly and safely. And dont forget to mention that swarming and beating eachother in the face is not the way nice kids mosh. Thank you. This public service announcement has been paid for by the currator and protector of my foot and stomach, and they remind you that it's not my fault if you run over me, it's yours.

Anyways, it's time to get back to my book. I have a report due in less than 2 days and I haven't read the book yet... And this time it's not entirely my fault... damn shot gun weddings...

Peace killas. And remeber. Jesus Loves you. So don't try to kill eachother, or you'll piss him off... And he is one powerful dude...

No comments: