Thursday, October 16, 2003

Man CIP is sooooooo boring. "Open the Excel document. Type in the useless information. Save it because you might need it one day" sooooooo lame. I already know how to do all of this cow crud. Oh well. Maybe I'm just cranky. It's too early to expect much of me.

We totally lost our game last night. I blame it on Mr.Mr. He said he "might" come to one of my games. Def. was not there last night and I was hoping he would come. I was distracted. That so-and-so.

So I bought my homecoming ticket yesterday, That was a highly depressing experience. That was the first time I've ever had to by just ONE ticket. One lonely ticket for my one lonely self. I can't believe that none of my guy buddies couldn't take me. :( So-and-so's...

Yay... Pep Rally today. I love Pep Rallies. They're good times. And they're so much more exciting knowing that we have an almost 5 day weekend coming up.

I def. stole B's watch and I seriously think he's not getting it back... Too bad for him...

I have to go and find somewhere to take a nap...

No comments: