Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Okay I have been inspired to write something that no one wants to hear but I feel is of utmost importance. Read on if you dare, or just say the usual mutterance of contempt under your breath about me and go away.

What is wrong with you people? Why are people always so melancholy and so blind as to how to fix it when the answers are all right there? All my friends do is bitch and moan, moan and bitch, and all I have to tell you is that Jesus loves you. Which just makes you bitch and moan more. Why not just take it for what it is and be greatful?

Take Mr. Heartbreaker, for example. He is gonna totally hate me for this but let me borrow something from his blog. (NOTE: I DIDN'T GET PERMISSION TO DO THIS SO IF YOU KNOW HIM SPARE MY LIFE AND DON'T TELL HIM I DID IT) He writes,

"...well, i just talked to (The new mrs.) for a good hour and a half, and the fact that she cares about me is one of the ONLY things that can put a genuine smile on my face these days. in summation: i hate my life. i hate my parents. i have absolutely no hope or faith in anything anymore, and my only purpose in life, at all, is to consume energy, stay alive, and gamble that one in a trillion chance that one day, this will all get better."

A.) Why is it a surprise that anyone should love him when I tell him nearly everytime I talk to him that Jesus Loves Him?
B.) Why does he have no faith? Why, when it is so easy to gain Faith Hope And Love in one swoop, do the young people of this generation run to find something more "substantial" more "real"? Pray, tell me what is more real than Love or Hope or Faith? Nothing cause you all are looking for it and laughing at me when I tell you precisely were to find it... well the nice ones are laughing...
C.) and DUH OF COURSE THINGS WOULD BE BETTER IF EVERYONE COULD JUST OPEN UP THEIR COTTON PICKIN' EARS AND FRIGGIN LISTEN TO THE WORDS COMIN' OUTTA MAH MOUF!!
Jesus Loves you. Thats all I got. If that ain't good enough, than it's you own cotton-pickin' fault....

...and what?

No comments: