Friday, March 07, 2008

Thirteen things you never needed to know about me

My Thursday thirteen, which one day I shall rename my Friday thirteen only that is not catchy in the least. Besides I would probably end up writing it on Saturdays if I made that change.

Thirteen Reasons why I can't wait for my divorce to be finalized:

1. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Thank you, Paul. 1 Corinthians 11:3

2. My phone bill needs a rest.

3. Cute boys are often turned off by the fact that I am still married. Creepier is when they are turned on.

4. I am sick of worrying about my taxes, even though I paid a rediculously high single rate.

5. There are more important things to do at four in the morning than waking up with this kind of anxiety.

6. Baby Stacey craves stability.

7. Divorce parties are so fetch.

8. ANY party would be better than my wedding day/ evening.

9. I don't have to be related by proxy to Roald Dahl anymore.

10. I deserve a fresh start Damn it.

11. Fraud isn't cool, dude.

12. I want to have something better to write about because i can feel you all getting bored with me.

13. I am sick of getting the "Oh my god, you're married?" response from people.

No comments: