Friday, March 14, 2008

Geez Louise...

Thursday 13's

On Thursday the 13th...

How the heck did I miss that boat?

Thirteen reasons why I fully support under achievement.

1. When you do your best, you can still screw things up.

2. It's more fun when you have time to play.

3. Be cause i am not performing to my full potential, I feel no desire to define what "it" is.

4. Being less means EXPECTING less.

5. Trading in your values is harder than never having any to begin with.

6. I am more able to relate with working class people. Such as the ones a Graul's Gourmet food stores the refused to remake a sandwich today.

7. Lowering peoples expectations means you never have to say you're sorry.

8. When you do well, people continually expect the best. That wears thin after a while.

9. I would have to own a watch to achieve more and they don't really go with this outfit or any outfit I own as a matter of fact.

10. If I consistently under acheive, when I do well, people will admire my hard work and dedication.

11. Being more lame than I'd like means I don't have to finish this list. And I can still feel good about it because I did my best...

No comments: