Monday, March 31, 2008

So what if I have a celebu-crush on Chris Meloni?











What I think is most entertaining is that I have a complete and wonderful blog all neatly typed and double space in MLA format in my brain that has mostly nothing to do with Chris Meloni. It just occurred to me when I set out to write my thoughts to you that I love Chris Meloni. I don't nkow why, but I am inclined to share that with you right now. Enjoy.

Funnier still? I could have posted nude and full frontal views of Mr. Meloni. But I won't. Because A) I respect you and B) We're not like that. Mr. Meloni and I have a faith based connection. I never tire of watching him defend innocent young girls on Law and order SVU (With his equally delightful co-star, Mariska Hargitay) He's more like the ideal man than a sex object. One more picture and then I will be more pointed I promise...

No comments: