Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Excuse me, do you hear that screaming child?

As if you didn't know, no one wants to wear your dirty underwear.

Man, this week has been pretty surreal. I have spent a full 11-15 days either in school or at work. When I am not engaged in those two activities I am typically to be found in my room, staring at a blank wall and disregarding all forms of life in and around myself. Just staring and musing and brooding over things that suck. And most the time, I don't even talk to myself in complete sentences. What's that about?

*** SOMETHING IMPORTANT IS ALWAYS DENOTED BY ***

"I have to get him out of my life, Young" She sucked on the end of the cigarette with an acute desire for something more beneficial. Without the means to create, she just destroyed her lungs and the burning end of her first fag in months.

"Well, do it then" He never really understood what she expected him to say, and he always felt like he kept her waiting too long to hear his unproductive response.

A glance, then a pause, then, a strange look seemed to creep outwardly on her face from the lower corner of her mouth, until her eyes changed before him.

Strange isn't really fair, he thought, for it has a negative meaning. Different? Queer? New? Yes, a new look. One he had never seen, atleast not when he saw her before him. It was a look that he imagined her to have a million times though. In dreams, he thought her eyes this blue and her cheek this flushed and her brow unknetted. Yes, But in dreams I can hear you name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you quoting the LOTR soundtrack in that last sentence? I like that song...

Unknown said...

I don't know about sizes or anything, I just know your butt is bigger than mine...

(lol)