Monday, March 10, 2008

1st time 1st person from your Young.

"I just can't believe there will be someone out there lying about me for the rest of my natural life."

C'mon, don't be so dramatic, he might forget all about you." Wow, could I say anything more horrible?

She smiled at me with a wink and let out a soft laugh," You're right Young, as usual" her long pauses always worried me, but she redeemed me and my foolishness, "He might forget all about me and that would be a salvation of sorts."

I looked to the sky, blinded by the sunlight. Which, ironically, was hidden behind a looming white snow cloud. She shivered and leaned against me. I shouldn't have hesitated in wrapping my arms about her and drawing her tight to me. But such is my manner.

"Let's go inside." And with a whisper she was gone. Always gone with the wind.

Some day I will figure out how to love her.

No comments: