Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Early is Six Inches Better than Late, and Twenty Acres Better than Never.

My T13? Other than being Early, it is 5 Cubic Yards more informative than the back of a cereal box.

13 Reasons Chinchillas are boss.

13. The chia pet resembles/ may have been named for chinchillas.
While this pic is OBVIOUSLY an ELEPHANT chia pet, you get the idea

12. Baby Stacey has such expressive eyes.

11. They are the only tiny animal that I have seen Bark before. At four in the morning. Like a foghorn.

10. She misses me when I am gone and reacts to the sound of my voice.

9. As far a small rodentia are concerned, Stacey is relatively smell-free.

8. Are you kidding?


7. Dust- bath hilarity.

6. Stacey is an attack Chinchilla. As well as being an executive Chinchilla.

5. Chinchilla's are feminist. Awesome right?

4. Squirel tail+ mouse ears+ pig nose= Amazingly adorable

3. Chins are known for their cuddliness and general likablity.

2. Stacey adapts to my mood. If I'm lull, she's lull. If I'm awake and pumped, Stacey goes nuts.

1. The only animal that I have ever had who tugs on my sheets to wake me up so that I can pet her and love her and be her- centered.

And reason #14,

No comments: