Friday, January 18, 2008

Being Late is 13 Leagues Better than Never

T13. Late as usual. But timely.

13 Reasons why I am going back to school

1. Because I hate having so much money that all I have left to do is stick it in my ears; I would much rather spend $13,000 on a crazy local education.

2. Because I long to have "townie" removed from peoples description of me.

3. Because my life just wasn't busy enough.

4. Obviously and most importantly I miss writing papers for english class.

5. Because, as life is, my sarcasm only reaches so many.

6. Piano Lessons just weren't enough.

7. Jeff said so.

8. Because my in-laws would never approve.

9. Ultimatetly, Young John will benefit from the expansion of my mind.

10. I miss debate class. Which was every class I was ever in. Coincedence? Don't kid yourself.

11. I like just being another nameless face in the crowd.

12. I failed at marriage, I had better just stick to something I know this time.

13. They tricked me into believing I really could get a B.A. in Underwater Basketweaving; my true heart's desire.

No comments: