Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I don't get it...

I don't get how everytime I write a nice piece about my ex boyfriends, my fiance and root bear floats how the internet in all its wisdom can decide that it is not worth of posting. I am just plain baffled...

I also don't get how on my day off I always get the call "louise... can you work for a little while today?" Darn it people, just schedule me everyday and call me when you DON'T need me...

At any rate, Miss. Woo-woo and I went ring shopping yesterday. Yeha, that's right I went fake engagement ring shopping... Pathetic? No. Enjoyable? Very. And i decided that along with my non-traditional gold dress, I also want a non-traditional pearl ring. One perfect white Mikimoto pearl with four tiny diamonds on either side flat set in white gold (are you taking notes mr.bunny?)

I guess thats all, since I have lost my mojo due to an internal error in my stupid computer...

BAH

No comments: