Friday, September 19, 2003

P.S. ASANTI SANA SQUASHED BANANA.

Okay now that thats out of my system, I think I found my Mr. Bunny. For those of you that don't know, as usual, don't ask, it may prove frightening to know what that name might mean, but for those of you that understand the rodentia allusion, yes, he really will allow them.... AND the carrot cake.

This guy is amazing. He's smart and charming and strong and sweet and even a little abrassive, which I like. The best part is, I think he might actually like me. For real for real. And if he doesn't, I won't die. Thats how I know it's cool. Because I'm cool with or without it as long as I know whatever will be is meant to be. I think now after all I've been through, that this kind of someone is just what I need. Not someone that I'm so in love with I'd die for. And not someone that's a Prince Charming. Someone REAL. Something TANGIBLE. Not a dream that couldn't possible be real. Just a normal guy who I have normal, in control feelings for. Maybe no one else gets this, and maybe no one has to. But I get it. I feel safe and most importantly STABLE. Let's just hope it pulls through. No rush though. I'm not going anywhere too important that I can't slow down and wait...

Finally...

No comments: