Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Okay so I talked to Mr.Geri.... he needs a new name.... Mr....no that would give it away... Hmmm... Mr.Mr, and I told him what was up. That I had a major crush on him and that people were talk talk talking their little hearts out about nothing. So maybe I didn't have to tell him flat out that I had a crush on him, but let's be serious, he def. knew, cause duh, it's me and I am Ms. Obvious. But anyways I apologized because if I didn't have a crush on him, none of this would be happening and I told him I would just lay low. The main thing that annoyed me was the fact that people didn't feel they could come to me and ask me, "Hey are you and Mr.Mr. doing something we should know about?". Because it makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE to talk about it behind our backs and get the "truth" from others who are speculating as well, right? But he said to just tell My 2 friends who were being asked all the questions to tell the nosy people to come to him if they had a problem. oo rah. lol, he didn't say oo rah, but if he had I would have laughed. Then he ever so politely asked "AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL" lol, again not his wording but close ("and how do you feel about all of this?") I'm just peachy freakin' keen... another guy I like that I'm not allowed to/ supposed to/ or even close to being with. FIGURES. Oh well I really am okay, I'm used to it. In fact, the time that I have a crush on a guy that can/might/or possibly likes me back may even be a bit of a problem.

I talk about guys a lot don't I?

Oh well... Hey you know whats annoying? "Hey.... you're that girl on the annoucements.... aren't you?" NO I JUST RESEMBLE HER IN STYLE, SPEECH, AND CLOTHING. rrrr....

Volleyball hurts. Play poker instead. (not with a real poker.)

I'm going in the Navy no matter what my english teacher says and thats FINAL.

Read the story of Elijah. I think it's in kings.... not too sure thgough... just read it.
See you at the flagpole, September 17th, 2003 at 7am.

No comments: