Monday, September 22, 2003

THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRITS NOT A COCONUT THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRITS NOT A COCONUT IF YOU WANNA BE A COCONUT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT IT, CAUSE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT'S NOT A COCONUT. THE FRUITS ARE LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, AND SELF CONTROL. LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, AND SELF CONTROL.

Yeah, by that song I'm a produce stand.... right?
Ba-ha.
No seriously, I try, really I do. But there are a lot of 'ness' in there that need to be taken into account... I mean, really, I just learned the song, can anyone really expect me to play it out? Oh well, for those that read AND understood, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. For those that didn't read/ didn't understand; yes, I'm always like this. Well, I'd better go find something on which to spend my energy. A Demain. Je t'aime avec tout de mon couer...

No comments: