Friday, September 12, 2003

I have a date to homecoming. So that's hot right? It be hotter if this guy were like Mr. Right, but hey, with all the Mr.'s in my life, I could use a Mr. Friend- enough- to- go- to- homecoming- period. No confussion, no feelings, just crappy music and hot sweaty people to make fun of. And hell, any date beats the date I had last year. Nice guy, but wow that was dumb of me. For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, just thank your lucky stars your life isn't half as complex as mine. And if you do know, for the last time, he doesn't usually act like that.

Haha, just joking, Mr. Heartbreaker.

I'm naming my kid Roscoe Boscoe Picotrain. I could never get mad at it if I did. The name just makes me giggle too much. ...

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for it affects everything you do

No comments: