Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What We ARE Doing

is simple, and clearly meaningful.

The Boy and I had a chat last night in the afterglow of my television on XM Lucy.

I am learning a lot about him and liking what I see more and more.

After a very delightful weekend of essential nothingness (hanging out in the mall, dinner with the family, lunch with the friends, a movie that we loved together etc.) we were in the midst of a very nice feeling and we began to just chat about everything. And I admitted something very candidly for the first time out loud.

It's something you and he probably knew, but I wasn't admitting just yet (just in case) In case of what, you ask? In case he didn't like it, I suppose.

"I just see a lot of potential in this relationship."

Because I do. I am very much looking forward to the forward motion we are achieving. The "I like hanging out with you" to the "I like you" to the "I love you" was such a smooth set of transitions, that the "I am so glad I found you" to the "I want you around for a very long time" to the "Look what we did with our love" phases are just a thrilling thought.

Very thrilling indeed. I feel like I am flying, but this time with a net and a parachute and tandem.

No comments: