Thursday, April 03, 2008

What are we doing?


THURSDAY THIRTEEN.

ON A THURSDAY!

WHAT NOVELTY!

SUCH DEVOTION AND DEDICATION AND DELIGHTFULNESS!

Here you go, 7 Funny Phrases I heard this week alone, and 6 random thoughts just for you:

1.) "Things that are freakishly large kinda scare me"- ME

2.) "OO look your Hot chocolate sure is happy to see you!"- My Barista at Starbucks

3.) "It'll Hurt. I'll probably cry. And I'll say I love it. I guess that's just what love is about."- Technically me, but more or less Benny.

4.) "I wondered why I hadn't worn these pants in a few weeks, then I realized that they have a huge hole in the upper left thigh."
"So what you're saying is they're too revealing?"- The Boy

5.) "I just don't want her to say anything creepy, but I know it'll happen"- Piano Lady

6.) "Pork it." - The Bourbon, Beer and BBQ fest tickets

7.) "Yes, her name is Angel and I swear she's not a stripper." - The Boy

8.) I was unaware that it was Chris Meloni's birthday just yesterday. What a strange co-inky-dink.

9.) I am terrified/ way too excited to drink my body weight in bourbon Saturday at the aformentioned Bourbon, Beer and BBQ Festival.

10.) I have a huge bump on my forehead from under estimating the formidable oppontent that was the bathroom door at Applebees.

11.) Officer KillJoy really is my least favorite person this week.

12.) I can smell the Ocean and it is making me quite insane.

13.) Paul Anka. Smells like teen spirit. Nuf Said.

I have a Young post for you, coming shortly so stay tuned.

1 comment:

katy said...

It's great when I don't remember saying something and reading it makes me laugh.

I have some very fun Chris Meloni news for you tomorrow. You are going to be so excited.