Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Living my life in Text message currency.

"What do you mean, Young?"

"Huh-- about what?"

"You said something and i just think I misunderstaood you."

He wasn't really being fair. He knew what she was asking. He knew she wanted to be reassured. He knew she was looking for him to validate he feelings. Her thoughts. Her kisses. But he wanted to be coy. He wanted her to wonder. To probe. To question.

This was all that Young had said to her to make her heart flutter and her palms to sweat and her eyes to twinkle:

"You know, Young, you are a free man. You can do whatever you want."

"Free, huh?" Young winked at her and thought so strongly that he was sure she knew his thought as her own that "Were I too consider myself free, I would be a fool not to belong to you"

And that was all.

And Young thought, "Maybe I did speak aloud to her."

No comments: