Thursday, September 01, 2005

I heart crazy people.

I was stopped at a red light today and lollygaggin' out of my window due to my crap car which has 2-50 air conditioner (Two windows down doing 50.) And low and behold, the hottest guy I have ever seen is sitting next to me in his little nissan (my new favorite car for whatever reason.) I caught his eye and promptly looked away. (I am of the belief that you don't shop out of you price range and you also do not chat up people out of your price range.) So I hear his radio turn down and He yells something. So I turn down my radio and look over and he polietly repeats,
"You're listening to COUNTRY?"
"Yes, what's wrong with Country?"
"I dunno, nothin I suppose, Does your husband like Country?"
"No, no husband...What are you listening to?"
" Hip-Hop... no, no wife to say no to..."
"Oh i see...'
"So what are you doing all the way out here?"

And he proceeds to chat me up AT THE STOP LIGHT!! Never before and certainly never again will guys be so adventurous as this week. A marraige proposal, a stop light swoon... .Ahhh I love summer time....

No comments: