Tuesday, August 09, 2005

many new thing so little time to type.

This week is officially heck week. (In an attempt to make up for my past transgressions this week, wvery thing will be PG... good luck reading this entry with a straight face.) In an apparent atempt to kill myself (ok not so PC but I didn't know how else to say it and save it's artistic integrity...) I tried to make it through this weekend with approximatly 3.4 hours of sleep while trying for the world record of "most ridiculous out-of-character tasks acomplished in the world" Well, ok only one thing was all that out of character, and that was drinking too much apple juice saturday night and getting completly... full. Honestly, I have no clue what came over me. It got to the point where i couldn't stop the apple flow and I didn't care to. The sad part of this whole experience is that Everyone at the apple party I attended wanted me to get a sugar high, but when i did They all said how "obnoxious" and "inconsistent" I am. Another exaple of why I don't understand people. I CONSISTANTLY try to do what you (the reader, my friends, my mother ect...) want me to and you are persistently displeased with my actions and or reactions to you and life in general. (I know insert Blosom moment here about how I should be consistent to God, but thats why this weekend was so totally out of character for me.)

So, Before the apple incident, I went to a party my mother held for one of her close friends and schmoozed with the elitest of all baltimore celebridiom; Radio DJs. My mother parties are alwasy fun but this one was particularly cool because I don't live with her anymore so I didn't see the 72 hours frenzy she goes into of non stop cooking because heaven forbid the Hun army show up and we would be caught short of baked ziti, and because I think everyone there thought I was much older than i am, so i had so riviting conversations about Parenting, Working, and Umpa- Lumpas... Don't ask. There's out of character mess #2 right there: I actually LIKED being spoken to like i am 26. Most people do it just because they look at me and see a grown woman and then they are dissapointed when i act like an 18 year old, but these people were fairly pleased with my youthful quick wit and general 18ness while still being contented that i am a grown donkey woman. (figure that one out yourself.)

So after work friday night, Work Saturday morning, my mom's soiree, my friends apple party, three hours of sleep, church and special music, and of course ignoring Mr. And Mrs. AND the ridiculous jack-donkey who decided to ask ME (not the happy couple in question) "What's up with Miss. Woowoo and Mr. Future Millionaire, are they a thing?" I was a pretty ticked off and tired little puppy.

They i met the brunt of the most crazy baltimore traffic jam ever and finally made it home at 9 last night and have been sleeping soundly ever since.

Oh, Soundly that is, aside from my nightly visits from el Diablo. But thats a whole seperate blogger issue we will tackle together NEXT TIME ON SUPER FOOTWEAR GIRL...

No comments: