Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dear Mr. Not so Religious:

Thanks :)

Eat that you haters.

Seriously enought though, thanks a lot. I love getting comments, and i adore ones that are a bit more than "yeah so and so is a real jerk" Or "Oh my gosh i never would have thought", ect. In the deepest recesses of my heart, what some might call their soul, I desire nothing more than to be a writer, poor in pocket but rich in spirit, with a currency of words; the human souls only trade. But to be completely honest, I have all of 4 readers and I am well aware that the are all my close friends who merely delight in that fact that i poetically represent everyday events while utilizing my SAT list which, ironically, I refused to do in High school as a form of not-so-silent protest against my crazy, mua-mua wearing english teacher. I think that as far as paid journalism or novels that last a lifetime, their is only room for a few Kevin Cowherds and even fewer Charlotte Bronte's in this world. Though your compliment is sweet and uplifting, I highly doubt any editor would well recieve this pitch for a novel:

"Well, see, it's about a young girl with a quick wit and slow heart who comes upon many snafus and loves word like "Conjecture" and "obsiqious", "Counterintuitive" and "Quadratist." Plot?! Who needs plot, she's adorable and ditzy!"

Thanks anyways, and stay tuned, there's plenty more blog coming your way :)

No comments: