Monday, August 01, 2005

I told Mi.ss Locquacious that we might have a funeral to attend if i saw, heard or had any inkling of anything going on between Mr. Future Millionaire and his new chick. Then i nearly killed her in the church parking lot... WOOPSIES...

Seriously though, DEATH was not my intention, but it nearly insued when i confronted her about the whole "let's rub it in Super Footwear Girls Face" Phase that life has entered. In my defense, She nearly died laughing at one of my classic break-down-and-tell-a-joke moments... but nontheless...

I'll spare you the ridiculous details and put your fears to rest. Let's just say she lost her breath, but she found it and she's fine. Hurray for that, she lives to be my infamous archnemesis for another episode...

I suppose i should feel bad knowing that they both probably read this and talk about how awfully drab I'm being about the whole thing. I suppose I should not broadcast my life on the world wide web for all to read and think horibly of them, that is if they ever figure out who THEY are. Then again, let's consider the facts:
  • I am Super footwear Girl, and undeniable icon of modern Super retail heroes, and therefore my story must be heard
  • THEY are the bad guys who are trying to ruin my life
  • THEY have eachother and I have (cricket, cricket) NO ONE (Because, in case you forgot, they;'re sabotaging my LIFE.)

Honestly, they can suck an elf. My sincere hope is that they read this and feel bad and maybe STOP SCREWING ME OVER. But I doubt that will happen. Maybe a fight to the death on top of a rainy building with only our cunning use of our gadgets and super human powers is the way to solve this dilemma. OR MAYBE THEY SHOULD STOP SUCKING.

I walked through the mall today to window shop and stopped at the pet store which usually perks up my poor mood. But no such luck today. I just ended up walking past a jewlery store which only made me feel poor and alone.

How did Holly Golightly survive with all those Rats and super rats?

No comments: