Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Okay so spring break officially sucks.

I'm working 30 hours this week which is good becuase I need to money, but I was hoping on totally relaxation time- you know time to spend with friends and stuff. What? You mean I have to have friends to spend time with them?? well that sucks...

I officially think Mr. Hampster has issues with commitment. Surprise? no. Did I figure this out a long tiome ago? yeah. Was I hoping he'd change? no not really. Can I get over him now? who knows.

As much as I love him I honestly think I am not only insane but in extreme need of time spent far far away. Not just a spring break, but a spring break in say cancun, where there is no reminder of Hampy.

Good lord I need a life.

I'm going to go make cookies and cry about not having anything fun to do for the rest of the week.

No comments: