Friday, April 16, 2004

DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT: 26

PAPERS TO WRITE FOR CRUMMY AP ENGLISH TEACHER WHO GAVE ME A D: 275

WAYS I HAVE SINCE DEVISED TO PULL A SENIOR PRANK SO OUTRAGEOUS WE WIL BE OFF OF SCHOOL UNTILL THE COWS GO HOMES SO AS NOT TO BE FORCED TO COMPLETE SAID 275 PAPERS FOR SAID CRUMMY AP ENGLISH TEACHER: ENDLESS

now that that is out of my system; could someone please tell me why ex-boyfriends are so friggin crazy? I thought maybe it was just Mr. Heartbreaker with his whole deal last year. Then Mr. Hampster went all out of whack on me. Now a previously un-introduced ex (not unimportant, just unmentioned for the glorious fact that he wasn't one of the crazy ones) Mr. Future Millionaire is going completely spagetti eyes on me.

What a twisted web we weave...

more later I have to go sulk...

No comments: