Sunday, April 25, 2004

ACQUIRE THE FIRE.
WOW.

I'm so glad I went Saturday.

I really didn't want to and then I felt so bad that I had reserved a ticket and wasn't going to go. So I went and wow.

I choose the door of the disciple.
I die daily.
Everyday we make the choice to either live in God's will or ignore it. It's either/ or. It's like being pregnant. YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE PREGNANT, JUST LIKE YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE CHRISTIAN. wow. that's one from the duh files but it still caught me off guard. Lately I haven't felt ALIVE, let alone CHRISTIAN.
I CHOOSE THE DOOR OF THE DISCIPLE.

The only man who is going to dictate my actions from this day forward is Chrst Jesus my lord.

Yes everything else is worthless when compared to the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have discared everything else, counting it all as SKEBALAH so that I may have Christ and be one with him. I no longer count on my own goodness or abilities to obey God's law, but I trust in Christ to save me for God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith.
1 philipians 3:7+8

No comments: