Thursday, April 01, 2004

JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING:
I'm not a snob.
I don't think I talk to much.
I do think Mr. Hampster does really love me.
I am sorry for people I've hurt.
I don't deny I've hurt a few people lately.
I am just trying to help.
I do know a few things about how to be a good friend.
I do have feelings.
Just because I smile every morning on the morning announcements does not mean that I am happy. It means simply that I am an actress and that is my job.
I do hate some people and that makes me feel horrible.
I do have bad days.
I am allowed to have bad days.
I am allowed to need someone, anyone to listen to me whine (about nothing and everything all at once.)
English really is my best subject, despite what my report card might say.
I am not sorry that I think I'm an okay person.
I am not sorry that I need attention.
I am not sorry that I was never supposed to be born and was.
I am not sorry that I am in your way, whoever you may be.
I walk, talk, act, think, cry, jump, laugh, run, play,work, write, ponder, swim, type and do so many more amazing verbs just like you.
I am strong, I am pensive, I am smart, I am capable, I am a woman, I am lonely and theres still so much more to me.

If you're hung up on how I act, look, speak, move, think or any combination of these and other facets of my personality, I'm sorry I can't help you.
Amazingly, I am not responsible for how much you dislike me.
Deal with it on your own time.

I am entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and if you don't agree you can just bugger off...

No comments: