Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Why does everyone think I'm crazy?

I am perfectly sane. I just don't want to do what everyone wants me to do. I don't want to go to college. I DO however want to live up to my full potential. Not going to college does not mean I'm wasting my life. I'm going to be protecting you ungrateful culturally illiterate swine from a world that hates Americans for our patriotism and non-conformist arrogant views all at once. Is there something fundementally wrong with wanting to protect your freedom of speech so that you can say whatever you want about not trusting the government and thinking that the goverment is, in fact, run by right wind conservative pigs? I'm sorry if you don't enjoy the right to life liberty and the pursuit of frivilous over-indulgence, but I plan to protect those rights even if it means not doing what everyone wants me to do with my life so as to not waste away to nothing.

And what...

No comments: