Saturday, January 03, 2004

1270.

Four little numbers...
One Big Deal...

Why is this so hard? I know what I want and I know how to get it. So why do I have so much doubt? Worse, why does everyone doubt me? I want a career and a family and a white picket fence. I do not want to be sitting in some prison somewhere, barely living, attempting to gain experience and "enhance my mind". I want to go and do and see and LIVE. Not get myself into debt taking required classes like "Women's Lit." and "Biology 101: The history of man and back hair." What is so hard to understand? I want to learn and live at the same time. College is a road block, not a stepping stone. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

B-man Brandalite, one of the many geniuses I am proud to call my friend puts it this way,

"see it's like a record company trying to manipulate your artistic abilities to try to make some corporate takeover sellout thing"

I am an artist of life.
You don't pay me.
I AM NOT YOUR PUPPET.
GET YOUR OWN LIFE.

Is what I would tell anyone who has given me the "you're wasting your life if you don't go to college" speech in the last year, but I haven't the juavos or the energy.

All I have left are doubts.
Fears.
What ifs...

This is a really good time for my night in shining armor to come sweep me away to his castle...

ANYTIME YOU'RE READY, PRINCE CHARMING.

No comments: