Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Okay, my last couple of entries have been a little dense, so here's some egg whites for those who have forgotten that I am, in fact, a teenage girl.

I have one amazing, glorious, exciting, thrilling, scintilating word for you and that word is PROM. PROM is creeping up on us surreptitiously and I couldn't be happier. It is exciting in it's finality and horrifying for the same reason. One last Huray to four seemingly wasted years. My date doesn't help to assuage my fears that this mayin fact be the best night of my life, and that it's all down hill after that.

I bet you can guess who that date might be. We all know and love him in his performance as himself in "the stodgy right wing conservative" as well as, "too mature for the crazy girl" (parts one and two). (drumroll please...) Yep, you guessed it. Mr.Hampster. Aren't you full of perspicacity?

I think it might be my sad and regrettable destiny to live my life as a republicans puppy dawg. (-awg because it's just that much cooler.)

No comments: