Saturday, March 12, 2005

Man Jeremy Camp is the hottest one.

Now that that is out of the way I need to have a Seinfeld "Nothing but everything" matters moment. And as per usual, I have a few things to whine about.

What's up with people walking behind counters at retail estalishments as if they own the joint? I work at a shoe store as most of you know (And Those of you that are just finding out, do us all a favor and keep your worn l Bundy jokes under wraps, Ksies?) It's a regular store, in a regular out doors shopping strip center, with the average clientel, So why do people constantly act as if they can do whatever they want up in my store? I hate to be ghetoo, but people keep acting a fool and disobeyin'. There is a counter. The customer belongs on one side and I (The associate belong on the other side. Now, I work there (You remember) and I am allowed to be on your side (You being the customer) But please do not come in search of a trash can, shoe cleaner, footies/peds/those-little-things-you-put-on-your-feet, a beverage dispenser, or any sort of condiment. You do not own the counter. You do not get to invade my space in order to fulfill your crazy quota for the day. And please remember that your children are not allowed to throw away their trash, get footies, search for frosty refreshment or come up behind me and smack my butt like they own me either. Please thank you and goodnight.

There was more... There is more... only I forgot it... hmph...

OH! The worst possible way to address a girl when she has altered her apperance is "Well what'd you go and do that for?" Okay, maybe laughter is the worst, but the worst possible thing to do that you could possibly control (Cause sometimes jaunts be lookin a mess and they have to be laughed at) {Please excuse the ghetto....} Is to say the aformentioned statement. My sales associate today, upon seeing my newest hairstyle, which is very chic and clean, if I may say so myself, said "Why'd you go and chop your hair off?!" and he added a glare that could angrily shred ice. When my retort was a quite indignant, "You can't talk to me like that, that's just mean" He asked why I was so testy, added that HE liked girls with LONG hair, then proceeded to list reasons at my "sudden" and "Unprovoked" annoyance with his Person. First off, you've knownw me for a year and a half and you know you are not my type so you should know you preference makes no difference to me. Second point, if you are my father, my boyfriend or possible my brother, go on and say what you will, but if you barely know a b, back it up... My motto is if you raised me or you pay for me you can say anything you want, other than that , my hair is not your concern, daddy, so shut it.... Grr....

I think thats asll for now. I'm sure I have more but what will I write about tomorrow if all the livin' I've done has already been written?

Chew on that kids, I'll be back.
Oh if anyone knows anythig about the Philipines, email me, It's an emergency....