Sunday, February 29, 2004

Okay I don't know when I wrote that, but it must have been before Mr.Hampster and I had our little heart to heart. I'll say little because anything else makes it a "little" too much. Too much said, too much done, and too much is still there to just leave. If that makes any sense.

In a word: FUTURE.

In a phrase: WITH HIM.

Enough? It never is, but hah, thats all you get.

SO if you couldn't tell, he and I atleast understand one another, if not feel something nearly sympatico. Not perfect, but atleast honest, and that's way more than anyone else feels like I deserve.

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY:
You should go and see Mel Gibsons new movie THE PASSION. For people who know me and I mean know me well, you'll know that I don't really like sitting through movies, nor do I like people who talk insesently about movies. In fact, I rather like going to crappy movie just so I can talk throughout them. And don't ask me what I thought about a particular scene after we've left th movie theater because my memory sucks and you won't even think we've seen the same movie. But this movie was amazing. Forget the fact that I'm christian. Forget the hype. Forget the fact that I saw it while holding on to Mr. Hampsters strong bicepts, breathing in his air. Just think about this as immature, lonely, ADD having me. I sat through an entire 2 1/2 hour movie WITH SUBTITLES, I spoke not a word through the movie save for a grunt when Mr. Hampster told me I "didn't have to watch the crucifixtion", didn't speak a word AFTER the movie was over and, AS IF THAT WEREN'T ENOUGH TO ASTOUND AND AMAZE, I remeber evey part of the movie as if it were some sick and twisted brain washing technique. Not to suggest that it IS, IT WAS JUST THAT GOOD.

If you're not christian, go see it. If you are, go see it. If you're "black, white Lemon or Lime" go see it. If your mom just died, go see it . If you painted your nails, go see it. IN SHORT: EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMS DOGS BEST FRIEND NEEDS TO SEE THIS MOVIE.

With kleenex and your Mr.Hampster :)

No comments: