Friday, May 28, 2010

Your Calendar is just Early.

T 13, The Revival.

13 Things People say that can really get under your skin:

13. " Well, if you lost thirty pounds you would look great."
12. " It's not you, it's your perfume."
11. "I, for one, wouldn't drive that/ wear that/ go there."
10. "I have to see you all week at work, why would I come to your cocktail party?"
9. Nothing. Silence can be painful.
8. "Nice to see you finally showed up for work."
7. "You look tired."
6. "I think people who don't have children
Shouldn't say anything
Don't know anything
Can't know what it is like."
5. "Are you serious?"
4. "What is it that you do here again?"
3. "What is your name this week?"
2. "Must be nice."

And the Number One offensive piece of blabb I heard this week:

1. "Of course she wouldn't check her facts, she doesn't care about that."

To all of you lovely people who made this week so pleasant: Take a long walk off of a short, oil-covered pier.

No comments: