Monday, June 20, 2005

True. Life doesn't get much more fun. UNTIL THAT IS YOU GET A WRITTEN CITATION FROM A STATE TROOPER FOR DRIVING 22 MILES OVER THE SPEED LIMIT.

What is to be done with me?

Someone wake me when the world isn't upside down and mars isn't in retrograde...

MORE TRUTH TIME with Little old me...

I am not really a superhero but Batman is.

Not that batman really has anything to do with the rest of this post, but I just saw Batman Begins with (SIGH) Christian Bale and Batman is my favorite superhero, so he was bound to be eluded to eventually...

I gave Mr.Future Millionaire and Ultimatum: Tell Miss.Woowoo or I will. (Dramatic aside to the audience; I had already told her not 2 minutes from the end of the phone call from mr.Future Millionaire...) He, against his own better judgments and will, told her. Then they both procceeded to chastise ME. ME! THE VICTIM... If there even is a victim when someone has feelings for another person...

He said it was between him and I, and that i shouldn't have dragged Miss. Woowoo into it.

She sid that no matter how DISTRAUGHT, DEVESTASTED, DESTITUTE, and DESPERATE I was that i should not have betrayed his confidence.

And I calmly and respectfully reapeated:

THE MAN I LOVE AND WANT TO MARRY HAS FEELING FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND I CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!

As far as I am concerned I am the 3rd party. I shouldn';t have been dragged into this. I shouldn't have been the sole barrer of this life-ruining, soul-crushing, hope-twarting secret.

I also think that this backstabbiong, out-of-proportion, saddistic, "et tu brute" CRAP shoiuld have been locked up nice and tight and burried within the confines of HIGH SCHOOL.

Another aside to the audience: I just talked to Miss.Woowoo and she posed the question:

"Do you feel at all uncomfortable hanging out with all of us?"

My best response, "I am heartbrokena nd that is going to take sometime to get over..."

(My INWARD RESPONSE "YOU F&^%ING IDIOT? WHAT THE F*&^ IS YOUR PROBLEM? OF COURSE I AM NOT OKAY, YOU LIFE STEALING SORRY WHENCH")

Her next Connie Chung moment: "What about seperately... 2 and 2?"

My best response, "You two can hang out I just don't want to hear about it."

My inward response was much more colorful and full of tears... so we'll save that for later..

A part of my wants to forget all about it and move on with my friends at my side.

The other half of my wants to run away to mexico and never look back. Still another part has a urge to go the way of my hopes on I-97...

No comments: