Sunday, June 12, 2005

People have the right to fly
And will when it gets compromised
Their hearts say "Move along"
Their minds say "Gotcha heart"
Let's move it along
Let's move it along

I am moving out of "the House." For those of you who know, smile and nod, for those of you in the dark, sorry about your luck.

Aside from the stress of yet again packing up all of my wordly possessions to move out of somewhere I never thought i would be into another house that represents not one of my dreams, I don't quite remember sleeping this week. I just keep going and doing and and being and I am exhausted. I just want one sweet dreamless night of sleep where I can drink up all the nothingness and be completely aloine and unstimulated in my own little world. But like the great and powerful traceria once said, "You mgiht as well deal with it, because it only just gets worse."

So much for that power nap, I'm off to do more packing and conoodling with Mr.Future Millionaire...

Hey! Stop that! I don't even have time to THINK about that let alone DO it...

No comments: