Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I just read my last post and I have to say, I crack me up.

I think everyone comes to a point in there lives at which they realize that they hate their major, prospective jobs and their new friend and new identity and they wish they could go back and make every decision that lead them to that point all over again. Well, I have skipped that whole mistake in my life rather effectively and I honestly think that that is why all of my collegiate "acquiantences" have so vehemently discontinued contact with me. Understand, I feel no malicious angst against you, only you actions... or unactions. Yes, your inability to answer a letter appals me, but I still wrote it and I still care. There is time to redeem yourselves, if you only would listen to your gut. Get over yourselves. You will not be any better than I am when you hold you PhD in Philosophy and are working in retail. You will not be any more succesful than I will just by the default of your title because you will still be uncultured, prideful dolts. but I still love you. I just hate the way you don't still love me.

No comments: