Monday, December 22, 2003

Wow it's almost the end of the year and I think it's time for a recap:
-Mr.Mr (now Mr.Geri AGAIN cause he's not hot any more) is a poo face. An absolutely ridiculous one. No real explanation, only a simply idea to leave you with on this subject: Guys, Don't treat girls that like you like three year olds after having said several times that you "value their opinion and respect who they are because they are mature young adults, no matter what their actually numerical age is." AND scene...

-Mr. Hampster is ... the best guy in the world. As always.

-Christmas seems actually magical this year. Not because of the gifts or the people or the snow or anything like that. Just because. I think it's because it's my first Chirstmas as a christian and because it's my last Christmas (stuck) at home. Everything just seems more important.

-This year is a lot better than last year. Again, because I'm Christian. Things have been hardand have kind of sucked, but the little things don't matter. I'm happier this Christmas in my own skin and alone than I ever have been before, alone or not. I just feel good. I can't explain it. Like I look back on all thats happened in high school before now and all that seems so far away from me know. I mean I know I'm still immature and stupid and I know I still get upset over trivial things and I don't have it all together yet, but I feel more mature, more compitent. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazier and I feel more normal now that I can embrace my insanity... ha... That cactually might be it...


- I love working, but working and school is so much harder than I thought. I never gave who do work and school enough credit. I am literally in every sense of the word exhausted. But I feel good. So thats a plus.

- I think that's it, amazingly.

Wow, that was a great catharsis.

No comments: