Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I feel like poo.

I think my best (and only) friend in the whole world and I are going to have a buddy-break-up, and I'm going to be the one broken (as always). I hate feeling this way. The way where you know someone did something wrong and you're just waiting for one of you to crack and do the breaking. God, I hope that doesn't happen. I need all the friends I can get and I thought for once I might have one friend I could keep.

I worst thing is ia that our friendship is (was supposed to be) based completely in Christ. I felt like I could tell them anything and that spending time with them would always be the ultimate fellowship time for me. Two buddies going through life, arm in arm walking the narrow path, showing others it's worth it... But something happened. One or both of us fell and one or both of us aren't getting up, or are having a heck of a time. This is definatly the hardest thing in the world to go through. I don't want to be the fallen one, but I don't want them to be either, and I know it has to be one of us, because it's more than if we had just fallen out of eachother; it goes deeper than that... The book says to confront them. If they listen they are your true friend, if not, confront them with a mediator and then with the church, and if they still won't listen, treat them as an unbeliever...

I'm going to lose my best friend ever and it says to just let them go.

I can't do it.
I can't be alone.
Is this a test to see if I can stand alone?
Or is this a test to see if I can let Jesus mend this friendship?

Any ideas, I'm open to comments, Thebadgummybear = AIM

No comments: