Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We should leave our mark on peoples mirrors with lipstick.

And rearrange their furniture.

Ten thoughts about the Boy:

10. The boy and I had a delightful weekend doing Boy and Chick stuff.

9. I saw a paper on the floor of my car. It was a receipt. I picked it up. It said "Boy's Chick" in the Invoice area. I smiled.

8. He hates ice cream but indulges me.

7. He wants me to smile all the time. Not to make him happy, but to insure that I am happy.

6. I like when I reach over and run into him.

5. Maybe he's gay. Or maybe he just let's me annoy him and laugh with him and touch him and sing to him.

4. And I will sing to him, each spring to him, and worship the trousers that cling to him.

3. I want him to be happy. Thats why I smile at his corny jokes and wink when he looks at me, and send him bits of things I think he needs.

2. He doesn't love me. And I like that. Too often, to be loved is to be possessed.

1. He just is. And he lets me be.

No comments: